Regardless of the answers to these questions, we are not indifferent to how the health systems respond. Experience has proven that one person’s health condition depends on his/her behavior, but also on health policies and programs.
- That is why our action programs are based on:
- Strengthening the health-system management capacity,
- Creating the needed resources,
- Developing the right conditions for the delivery of services,
- Modelling and making the financing system more efficient, but also
- Encouraging and facilitating social dialogue, the active involvement of the community, of all stakeholders, in the decisions that impact the health condition of each of us.